«The Morning Show» project was implemented on the channel of the previously existing improvised YouTube show «Evening Someone». The shooting of "Evening Someone" stopped, and AB InBev Efes together with the creative agency Zebra Hero launched the production of a new project and hired us to promote it.
We began work with a discussion of the goals of the future advertising campaign and questions regarding the content placement.
It was decided to:
We have developed a promotional strategy, taking into account the client's desire to receive not just a certain number of views and numbers, but real contact with the audience. All used advertising tools and formats were launched together and aimed at building awareness of the show, reaching a wider audience, as well as engaging users who have shown interest in the project.
- we chose the most suitable videos for Google Ads and gave the platform adjustment recommendations (titles, design, description);
- set up target viewers by demographic characteristics (ages 18 to 44) and certain categories of interests (media and entertainment, art lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, arts and entertainment, humor, nightlife lovers, active users of social networks, etc.);
- launched IG Promo and interactions with the bloggers (reviews, advertising in stories from opinion leaders and posts in the «Community» section of YouTube);
- accompanied the advertising campaign and followed its progress;
- engaged the additional audiences who have viewed the past episodes;
- optimized the campaign by spending the budget on more effective formats in accordance with the client's request (from Discovery to In-Stream, based on the views and brand metrics).
- stay on the existing channel, but hide the videos of the last season of the show;
- release a trailer for the launch of «The Morning Program» and change the cover of the channel by placing an announcement on it.