One of the main features of the project was that it was presented under the guise of an ordinary video blog, and no one knew whose production and script it was (or if there was one at all). In the last episode of «Millionaire from Balashikha,» it was revealed that this was an advertisement project for ModulBank execute by the creative agency Zebra Hero. But even though the project was implemented as an independent and full-fledged web series, the essence was precisely in the carefully crafted product placement of the ModulBank brand.
We promoted the newly launched YouTube channel, guided by the goal of reaching a wide audience and influencing the behavioral factors of users: ensuring the views, new subscribers, and likes.
- chosen the most suitable videos for advertising and gave recommendations on the content adjustments for the platform (titles, design, description);
- set up target viewers by demographic characteristics (age from 25 to 34) and categories of interests (media and entertainment, business newsreaders, international newsreaders, banking and financial services, active investors, own business, etc.);
- utilized BeSeed overroll and Google Ads formats (Discovery and In-Stream);
- monitored the advertising campaign and followed its progress;
- adjusted settings and focused the campaign budget for the most effective formats.