«Children's Book of War» is a social project that, shows war through the eyes of a child, and the prism of children's perception, it draws public attention to the problem of cruelty and tragedy of that time.
We developed a promotion strategy based on the features of the project and the various advertising platforms and utilized many formats and advertising tools to popularize the project. After determining the promotional plan, we:
Because of the correct campaign setup and use of formats, we were able to successfully carry out an advertising campaign and exceed the original KPI’s. We achieved wide coverage and attracted a target audience that showed high activity.
- chose the most suitable videos for advertising and gave recommendations on the content optimization for the platform (titles, design, description);
- set up targeting for viewers on social networks Vkontakte and Odnoklassniki by age from 18 to 34 years old and by categories of interests Education and Science, Books and Magazines, Music, Cinema and TV, Home and Design, Women, Family, and Children, etc .;
- placed an advertising post in the Facebook news feed to an audience of users aged 35 to 50 with the interests of Journalism, Mass Media, Press, Newspapers, Internet Edition, Parents, etc .;
- launched the Google Ads In-Stream format targeted at such interest categories as Poet, Art Lovers, Lovers of documentary and scientific TV shows, etc .;
- used placements via VK Target and MyTarget formats, as well as BeSeed overroll;
- monitored the advertising campaign and followed its progress;
- adjusted the settings and optimized the campaign for the traffic volumes of different platforms.